Over the past seven decades we have developed working relationships with dozens of carriers and freight forwarders throughout the industry, allowing us to offer competitive rates and quality service on shipments bound for any destination worldwide. Our knowledgeable staff will manage your shipment from origin to destination, expediting every aspect of your move.
Planning Your Move
- Getting a sense of your individual needs is important to us. Where are you moving? When do you need to be there? Are you moving to a major city or to a more remote area? Your answers to these questions and others will help us to formulate an individualized plan for your move.
- During an in-home visit, a move counselor will take a survey of your belongings, making note of any items that will require special handling
- A move counselor will work with you to determine if you will require professional packing, custom crating and/or storage in our safe and secure warehouse
- We will provide you with information on moving with pets and discuss items which cannot be moved
- We will guide you through the critical process of accurately completing your customs forms, which can vary from country to country
Executing Your Move
- Your furniture will be protected with paper pads to mitigate exposure to mildew and dust during transit
- Custom crates will be built for fragile items such as grandfather clocks, pianos, and antiques
- All of your goods will be inventoried and described for your review and approval
- Your goods will be loaded, secured and sealed for shipping in an overseas container
- Your container will be assigned to a vessel and tracked by our central coordinators so that we can provide up-to-date information when you call us for a status update
Please call today for a free quote on your international move!